Cotulla-La Salle County Airport
FAA Identifier: COT
Lat/Long: 28-27-29.721N / 099-13-12.590W
Elevation: 476 ft.
1 mile NE of COTULLA, TX
Pattern alt: 1476 ft. MSL
● Centrally located in
center of Eagle Ford Shale activity.
● All-weather capability, 5,005' x 75' runway, ample
parking, remote ground communications, NWS weather
reporting, ASOS NOTE: Construction on 6,005'
runway and other improvements to start November 2013.
● Factory Authorized Robinson Helicopter Service Center.
● Professional line service / A&P-IA Mechanic on staff.
● Years of experience servicing corporate jets and
● Wide range of services, including: flight line,
maintenance, auto rental, helicopter services, hangar
storage for aircraft and vehicles.
● Rental Suburbans, Trucks and Cars available for
oilfield, hunters and personal use.
● The best customer assistance between San Antonio and
● Call 830-879-3858 anytime for help with planning and
"The airport improvement project (6,005' runway,
parallel taxiway and other improvements) will commence
in November 2013 and is expected to be completed by May
2014. The existing runway will remain open with a
slightly shortened length (4,250'). Conditions
permitting, the entire runway (5,005') may be available
with Prior Notice and Permission. Call in advance
(830-879-3858) if the entire runway will be required for
your landing or takeoff and we will coordinate with the