Cotulla-La Salle County Airport
FAA Identifier: COT
Lat/Long: 28-27-29.721N / 099-13-12.590W
Elevation: 476 ft.
1 mile NE of COTULLA, TX
Pattern alt: 1476 ft. MSL
● Centrally located in
center of Eagle Ford Shale activity.
● All-weather capability, 5,005' x 75' runway, ample
parking, remote ground communications, NWS weather
reporting, ASOS NOTE: Construction on 6,005'
runway and other improvements is in progress.
● Factory Authorized Robinson Helicopter Service Center.
● Professional line service / A&P-IA Mechanic on staff.
● Years of experience servicing corporate jets and
● Wide range of services, including: flight line,
maintenance, auto rental, helicopter services, hangar
storage for aircraft and vehicles.
● Rental: Suburban's, Trucks and Cars available for
oilfield, hunters and personal use.
● The best customer assistance between San Antonio and
● Call 830-879-3858 anytime for help with planning and
Construction is in Progress
"The airport improvement project (6,005' runway,
parallel taxiway and other improvements) began in
December 2013. The 6,005' runway is scheduled to be
completed by mid April 2014 and the rest of the project
is scheduled to be completed by August 2014. Check
NOTAMS. During construction the existing runway will
remain open with a slightly shorter length (4,250').
However, conditions permitting, the entire runway
(5,005') may be available with Prior Notice and
Permission. Call in advance (830-879-3858) if the entire
runway will be required for your landing or takeoff and
we will coordinate with the contractor."