Cotulla-La Salle County Airport
FAA Identifier: COT
Lat/Long: 28-27-29.721N / 099-13-12.590W
Elevation: 476 ft.
1 mile NE of COTULLA, TX
Pattern alt: 1476 ft. MSL
● Centrally located in
center of Eagle Ford Shale activity.
● All-weather capability, 5,005' x 75' runway, ample
parking, remote ground communications, NWS weather
reporting, ASOS NOTE: Construction on 6,005'
runway and other improvements is in progress.
● Factory Authorized Robinson Helicopter Service Center.
● Professional line service / A&P-IA Mechanic on staff.
● Years of experience servicing corporate jets and
● Wide range of services, including: flight line,
maintenance, auto rental, helicopter services, hangar
storage for aircraft and vehicles.
● Rental: Suburban's, Trucks and Cars available for
oilfield, hunters and personal use.
● The best customer assistance between San Antonio and
● Call 830-879-3858 anytime for help with planning and
Construction is in Progress
"The airport improvement project (6,005' runway,
parallel taxiway and other improvements) began in
December 2013. The 6,005' runway is available at this
time and the rest of the project is scheduled for
completion in July 2014. During the remainder of the
project, the 6,005' runway will remain open except for
brief scheduled closures; check NOTAMS. Call in advance
(830-879-3858) if you have any questions."